Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2010

3°chapter and 3°capitúlo

Selena-That I saw ... aushuahs.
Miley-Sel!
They go up and go to sleep.
House Boys
Justin and Nick and Joe is sleeping in his room thinking about Demi
Joe on
Demi does not come out of my pensamento.Eu me out of bed grabbed a notebook and started writing a song ...
Joe-''Gotta Find You''
Soon after she sleeps ...
Next Day ...
House Girls.
Demi on.
10:30
I woke up, brushed my teeth, got ready, he took my notebook, my purse, I took the breakfast and soon went to the Disney studio chennel.
I was going through some aisles and stopped in front of one that had a piano, was a bit dark, I walked into the room, shut the door, walked around the piano, sat down, played and sang a solo of''This Is Me ' 'very softly.
Joe on.
I was in the studio Disney Channel cuz I would record the new season of LA Jonas, passing through a corridor I heard a voice and I approached the door where it came from that voice, I listen to a few minutes.
Demi Online
I heard someone on the outside and I quickly hid in the closet and the person opened the door.


Would Joe will see Demi?


3°capitúlo

Selena-que vi ... aushuahs.
Miley-Sel!
Ellos van y van a dormir.
Casa de Niños
Justin y Nick y Joe está durmiendo en su habitación pensando acerca de Demi
Juan en
Demi no sale de mi me pensamento.Eu de la cama, cogió un cuaderno y comenzó a escribir una canción ...
Joe-''Gotta Find You''
Poco después de que ella duerme ...
Al día siguiente ...
Casa de las Niñas.
Demi en.
10:30
Me levanté, me lavé los dientes, se preparó, tomó mi cuaderno, mi bolso, me tomé el desayuno y luego se dirigió a la chennel estudios Disney.
Yo estaba pasando por algunos pasillos y se detuvo frente a uno que había un piano, era un poco oscura, entré en la habitación, cerró la puerta, caminó alrededor del piano, se sentó, tocó y cantó como solista es un of''This Me''muy suavemente.
Joe en.
Yo estaba en el primo estudios Disney Channel grababa la nueva temporada de Los Ángeles Jonas, pasando por el pasillo oí la voz y me acerqué a la puerta de donde viene esa voz, escucho a unos pocos minutos.
Demi en línea
Oí a alguien en el exterior y me escondí en el armario de forma rápida y la persona abrió la puerta.


Joe se verá a Demi?

Um comentário: