Pesquisar este blog

quinta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2010

CHAPTER 8 & CAPITÚLO 8

Demi-Joe?
Joe- Hi, Demi, ta afternoon not think (laughs)
Demi-Yes, and you want it to go in my room watching a movie until I fall asleep?
Joe-Ta.
We went up, I put my pajamas and lay on.
Demi-Joe Taylor as you like ... you know!
Joe-and you do not like the Sterling?
Demi-Joe, I'm dating Sterling.
Joe-Ata. (He got upset and hung his head)
Demi-Why was that?
Joe-Nothing.
Demi-Joe you can not fool me, but if you do not tell, okay. (I was getting closer and kissed him on the face, I hugged him) You're my best friend favorite!
You also Joe-Demi.
I fell asleep cuddled him and he also fell asleep then.
Next day.
Selena Online
I woke up, I saw Joe, then went to see if he was in Demi's room, between us readers it's perfect for each other right? When I arrived at the room Devonne Demetria Lovato, I came across the scene more romantic and cute the world, the two abraçados.Sai asleep and let the two there was not going to spoil it?
-Nick And Joe and Demi?
Selena-So sleeping in her room, do not interrupt.
Nick-Ta, nobody stops Jemi asleep.
All-Ta. (Everyone laughs)
With Jemi
Demi Online
I woke up and realized I was embraced with Joe, then I remembered yesterday was nothing d, was taking his arm around me and then he awoke.
Joe-Demi ...?
Demi-Hi Joe.
Joe-We fell asleep. (Laughs)
Demi-Yes, let's go down?
Joe-Ta.
We went down and everyone started laughing and then hold laughed.
Justin-Like lovebirds who spent the night?
Demi-Squab?
Joe-What?
Selena-It, the time I was in Demi's room, the two were asleep hugging, half sitting in bed.
Nothing to see demi-
Joe and Demi explain everything.
Nick-Oh ...
Sel-But it was cute and romantic anyway.
Demi-sees nothing and in fact I have to tell you who I'm dating. (Smile)
Selena-What?
Miley-Who?
With the Demi-Sterling.
My phone rings and he was on the bedside table of sala.Quando Sel looked at me and thought:''I''is the Sterling and she ran to get my phone, but she first arrived, picked up and answered.
"Hello Selena, Demi Sterling you can not answer why she is watching a movie with Joe close together. (Hung up the cell)

...!


Demi-Joe?
Hola Joe, Demi, por la tarde ta no creo (risas)
Demi-Sí, y usted quisiera que fuera en mi habitación viendo una película hasta que se duerma?
Joe-Ta.
Subimos, me pongo mi pijama y se echó en.
Demi-Joe Taylor como te gusta ... ya sabes!
Joe-y no le gusta la ley?
Demi-Joe, estoy saliendo de ley.
Joe-Ata. (Él se enojó y bajó la cabeza)
Demi-¿Por qué?
Joe-Nada.
Demi-que Joe no me puede engañar, pero si no se lo digas, está bien. (Yo estaba cada vez más cerca y lo besó en la cara, lo abracé) Eres mi mejor amigo favorito!
También Joe-Demi.
Me quedé dormido abrazado a él y él también se durmió entonces.
Al día siguiente.
Selena en línea
Me desperté, vi a Joe, luego fue a ver si estaba en la habitación de Demi, entre nosotros los lectores es perfecto para cada derecho de otros? Cuando llegué a la sala de Devonne Demetria Lovato, me encontré con la escena más romántica y linda el mundo, los dos abraçados.Sai dormido y dejar que los dos no lo iba a echar a perder?
-Nick y Joe y Demi?
Selena-Así que dormir en su habitación, no lo interrumpa.
Nick-Ta, nadie deja de Jemi dormido.
Todos-Ta. (Todos se ríen)
Con Jemi
Demi en línea
Me desperté y me di cuenta que estaba abrazado con Joe, entonces me acordé de ayer no era nada d, estaba tomando su brazo alrededor de mí y luego se despertó.
Joe, Demi ...?
Joe Demi-Hi.
Joe-Nos quedamos dormidos (risas).
Demi-Sí, vamos a bajar?
Joe-Ta.
Bajamos y todo el mundo se echó a reír y luego se echó a reír espera.
Al igual que Justin-tortolitos que pasaron la noche?
Demi-Un hombro?
Joe-¿Qué?
Selena-It, el tiempo que estuve en la habitación de Demi, los dos se abrazaban dormido, medio sentado en la cama.
Nada que ver demi-
Joe y Demi explicarlo todo.
Nick-Oh ...
Sel-Pero era lindo y romántico de todos modos.
Demi-no ve nada y, de hecho tengo que decirte que estoy saliendo. (Sonrisa)
Selena-¿Qué?
Miley-¿Quién?
Con la Demi-Sterling.
Mi teléfono suena y él estaba en la mesita de noche de sala.Quando Sel me miró y pensó:''I''is la libra y ella corrió a buscar mi teléfono, pero ella llegó en primer lugar, recogió y contestó.
"Hola Selena, Demi que Sterling no puede responder por qué se está viendo una película con Joe juntos. (Colgó el celular)

...!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário