Pesquisar este blog

quinta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2010

CHAPTER 6 & CAPÍTULO 6

Demi-Not that I'd be, ah, and says to the principal that I will not make a contribution, bye.
She left angry.
Joe-Demi! (I spoke a little louder)
Nick-Dude I saw this, you fought and Demi?
Joe-Not that Taylor kissed me, she saw and got mad.
Nick-She must like you.
Joe-I doubt it.
Nick-I can not stop thinking in Sel, it is dominating my thoughts you know when it's love at first sight?
Joe-I think I know, was - or what happened to me Demi does not come out of my thoughts.
Nick-I think we can be in love.
They laugh.
Joe-I guess love is not the right word for that, I think it would be one thing I know there attraction yes.
The Sel arrives at the studio and come here in the food court and come to us;
Selena-Hi boys.
Joe Hi-Def.
Nick-Hi Sel sit there.
She pulls up a chair and sit.
Joe-Sel if you do not mind I have to go and solve a problem.
I left.
On Sel.
Selena-What problem is this?
Nick-With Demi.
Selena-What happened?
Nick explains everything.
Selena-Demi ta jealous.
Nick-Really?
Selena-Sure I know her since I can remember.
Nick-So Joe ta lucky.
Selena-Why?
Nick-I think Joe Demi ta liking.
Selena-How cute.
Nick-Yeah ... you going to do something now?
Selena-No.
Nick-You walk these streets a little bit of L.A?
Selena-Sure.
We walked past a lot of place, we take ice cream, he gave me a rose and a balloon heart stopped in a very cute and very sweet and romantic park and sat on a bench.
-Our Selena was really cool.
Nick-Sure.
Selena-What time is it?
Nick-Seven and a half
Selena-Wow, are we going?
Nick-Yeah, let me take you home.
We came home and saw a cute scene and engraçada.O Justin and Miley kissing.
Sel-interrupt?
Miley-No.
Nick-Ata.
Hi Justin, Nick.
Nick and I started laughing.
Miley-What was the joke?
Nick-No (laughing)
We stopped laughing and we went there in the garden three carta.Passou play 15 minutes and Demi had come knocking doors.
Miley-Wow! what happened to Demi?
Nick-Crisis jealous.
Miley-Who?
Sel-Do Joe, come back already.
I was in Demi's room and she was lying in bed she saw me escrevendo.Quando hid the notebook.
Hi Demi-Sel.
Sel-Demi What's happening? Why are you angry and sad at the same time?
Demi-Why did it have a roll with Joe, then I fought with him, I discussed with the producer (music) because I do not want dueto.Isso!
Demi-Sel I think you ta liking Joe!
Demi-Do not talk nonsense.
Sel-Speaking therein, hi Joe!
Joe-Hi Girls, demi we can talk?
Demi-Yes.
Sel-bye until then.
I left
Demi on.
Demi-Sit.
I sat in bed and he too.
Joe-I wanted to know why you got mad at me?
Demi-I'm not mad at you, I just think that Taylor is not for you.
Joe-Demi! Another Account, the Sterling you live flirting and I say nothing.
Demi-Why will not you.
Joe-You will not do a duet with him right?
Demi-No.
Joe-I thought you wanted to do with it
Demi-No.
Joe-I heard a voice he did today felt so good but I do not know who the girl.
Demi-You saw there?
Joe-No.
Demi-Hum ...
Nick and Sel.
Selena-You'll pose here is that Justin will give, and you can watch film all together.
Nick-Maybe.
Sel-I liked it so much today.
Nick-I loved it and know what was missing?
Sel-What?

......

CAPÍTULO 5

Demi-No es que me gustaría ser, ah, y le dice al director que no voy a hacer una contribución, bye.
Ella se fue enojada.
Joe, Demi! (Me habló un poco más fuerte)
Nick-Dude vi esto, luchó y Demi?
Joe-No es que Taylor me dio un beso, que ella vio y se enojó.
Nick-Debe usted tiene gusto.
Joe-Lo dudo.
Nick-no puedo dejar de pensar en Sel, que domina mis pensamientos se sabe cuando es amor a primera vista?
Joe-Creo que sé, era - o lo que me pasó a mí Demi no sale de mis pensamientos.
Nick-Creo que podemos estar en el amor.
Se ríen.
Joe-Supongo que el amor no es la palabra correcta para esto, creo que sería una cosa que sé que hay atracción sí.
El Sel llega en el estudio y viene aquí en el patio de comidas y vienen a nosotros;
Selena-Hola chicos.
Joe Hi-Def.
Nick-Hola Sel sentarse allí.
Ella se detiene en una silla y sentarse.
Joe-Sel si no te importa que tengo que ir a resolver un problema.
Me fui.
En Sel.
Selena-¿Qué problema es esto?
Nick con Demi.
Selena-¿Qué ha pasado?
Nick explica todo.
Selena-Demi ta celoso.
Nick-¿En serio?
Selena-Claro que la conozco desde que tengo memoria.
Nick, Joe Así ta suerte.
Selena-¿Por qué?
Nick-Creo que Joe gusto ta Demi.
Selena-Qué lindo.
Nick-Sí ... qué vas a hacer algo ahora?
Selena-No.
Nick-Usted camina por estas calles un poco de L.A?
Selena-Claro.
Pasamos junto a un montón de lugar, tomamos helado, me dio una rosa y un corazón con balón detenido en un parque muy lindo y muy dulce y romántica y se sentó en un banco.
-Nuestro Selena fue realmente genial.
Nick-Claro.
Selena-¿Qué hora es?
Nick-Siete y medio
Selena-Wow, ¿vamos?
Nick-Sí, deja que te lleve a casa.
Volvimos a casa y vio una escena tierna y engraçada.O Justin y Miley besar.
Sel-interrupción?
Miley-No.
Nick-Ata.
Hola Justin, Nick.
Nick y yo empezamos a reír.
Miley-¿Cuál fue la broma?
Nick-No (risas)
Nos dejó de reír y nos fuimos allí en la obra jardín carta.Passou tres de 15 minutos y Demi había venido tocando puertas.
Miley-Wow! lo que ocurrió con Demi?
Nick-crisis de celos.
Miley-¿Quién?
Sel-No Joe, vuelve ya.
Yo estaba en la habitación de Demi y ella estaba acostada en la cama me vio escrevendo.Quando escondió el cuaderno.
Hola Demi-Sel.
Sel-Demi ¿Qué está pasando? ¿Por qué estás enojado y triste al mismo tiempo?
Demi-¿Por qué tiene un rollo con Joe, y luego luché con él, hablé con el productor (música) porque no quiero dueto.Isso!
Demi-Sel yo creo que ta gusto Joe!
Demi-No digas tonterías.
Sel-Hablando en el mismo, hola Joe!
Joe-Hola chicas, demi podemos hablar?
Demi-Sí.
Sel-Adiós hasta entonces.
Dejé
Demi en.
Demi-Siéntese.
Me senté en la cama y él también.
Joe-Yo quería saber por qué se enfada conmigo?
Demi-no estoy enojada contigo, yo creo que Taylor no es para ti.
Joe, Demi! Otra cuenta, la libra se vive coqueteo y no digo nada.
Demi-¿Por qué no.
Joe-Usted no va a hacer un dueto con él ¿no?
Demi-No.
Joe, pensé que quería hacer con ella
Demi-No.
Joe, oí una voz que hizo hoy se sintió tan bien, pero no sé quién es la chica.
Demi-Usted vio allí?
Joe-No.
Demi-Hum ...
Nick y Sel.
Selena-Usted plantea aquí es que Justin le dará, y se puede ver la película todos juntos.
Nick-Tal vez.
Sel-Me gustó mucho hoy.
Nick-me encantó y saber lo que faltaba?
Sel-¿Qué?

......

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário