Pesquisar este blog

quinta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2010

CHAPTER 7 &CAPITÚLO 7

Nick-It. (He picked up by the waist and kissed Selena)
Sel-I agree.
Nick-Good.
Justin-We watch''The Scream''?
All-Ta.
They settle a lot mattress laid.
With Jemi.
Demi-Joe I'd be very happy if you did a duet with me.
Demi-Thanks, but I'm still thinking about it.
Joe-Ok.
The phone rings I attended.
Demi-Hello
xxx-Demi Sterling me, everything fine with you?
Demi-Yes, and you?
Sterling-Yes I was wondering if you want to go cinema with me in over night?
Demi-hour course?
Sterling-The 19:00 could it be?
Demi-Ta, kisses.
Sterling Demi-Kiss.
End of connection.
Joe-ja I intend ... (he got up and walked towards the door but I grabbed his arm.)
Demi-Joe hopes.
Joe-What? I'm leaving you to get ready.
Demi-You're not jealous right?
Joe-course not. (LYING)
Demi-Ok, I pretend that I have seen.
Joe-It's true.
Demi-Ok Joe, now let me get me.
I opened the door for him to leave and he was leaving, when I called him.
Demi-Joe.
Joe-What?
I pulled him and kissed him.
Demi-That's for you not to get so jealous.
Joe-E said I was jealous?
Demi-Da comes to realize now.
Demi Joe-bye.
He comes out, I got ready and went down.
Sel-friend you going out?
Demi-Yes with Sterling.
Miley-Good luck.
Demi-Thanks.
Sterling arrives.
Demi-Bye people.
All Demi-bye.
I went.
Selena on.
Nick: So Joe tells me that you and Demi talked it over?
Joe-Nothing much
Justin-Hum .. ta!
They spend a few hours all talk, eat, watch movie and soon fell asleep.
3:00
Demi Online
I arrived was very late when I opened the door I heard someone in the kitchen!

...!

Nick-No. (Él cogió por la cintura y la besó Selena)
Sel-Estoy de acuerdo.
Nick-Bueno.
Justin-Nosotros watch''The''Scream?
Todas las Ta-.
Se instalan mucho colchón puesto.
Con Jemi.
Demi-Joe me estaría muy feliz si usted hizo un dúo conmigo.
Demi-Gracias, pero yo sigo pensando en ello.
Joe-Ok.
El teléfono suena asistí.
Demi-Hola
xxx-Demi me Sterling, todo bien con usted?
Demi-Sí, ¿y tú?
Sterling-Sí que me preguntaba si quieres ir conmigo en el cine durante la noche?
Por supuesto Demi-hora?
Sterling las 19:00 puede ser?
Demi-Ta, besos.
Esterlina Demi-Kiss.
Fin de la conexión.
Joe-ja tengo la intención de ... (se levantó y caminó hacia la puerta, pero me agarró del brazo.)
Demi-Joe esperanzas.
Joe-¿Qué? Te voy a dejar para prepararse.
Demi-no you're derecho celoso?
Joe-Por supuesto que no. (MENTIRA)
Demi-Bueno, yo pretendo que he visto.
Joe-Es cierto.
Demi-Ok Joe, ahora Let Me Get Me.
Abrí la puerta para que se fuera y él se iba, cuando lo llamé.
Demi-Joe.
Joe-¿Qué?
Lo sacó y lo besó.
Demi-Eso es para no estar tan celoso.
Joe-E, dijo que estaba celoso?
Demi-da se da cuenta ahora.
Demi Joe despedida.
Él sale, me preparé y me fui abajo.
Sel-amigo vas a salir?
Demi-Sí, con Sterling.
Miley-Buena suerte.
Demi-Gracias.
De ley llega.
Demi-Bye personas.
Todos los Demi-adiós.
Me fui.
Selena en.
Nick: ¿Así que Joe me dice que usted y Demi se habló más?
Joe-No hay mucho
Justin-Hum .. ta!
Pasan un par de horas todos los hablar, comer, ver la película y pronto se quedó dormido.
03:00
Demi en línea
Llegué muy tarde al abrir la puerta oí a alguien en la cocina!

...!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário