Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 11 de outubro de 2010

5° Chapter e 5° capitúlo

Chapter 5

Taylor-What?
Demi-It's what? "But I did not mention that the director wanted to make a cameo in the series of boys, no offense people but kiss Joe?
Director What is the problem? Is kissing coach.
Nick-Demi will be legal.
Demi-HA! No, I already am going to bye to you guys!
Joe on
Taylor, Joe's not gonna kiss Demi.
Nick Taylor-Be quiet and I think Demi and Joe go great.
Director I also think, but do what!
Justin-I think this episode would be over the two lovebirds in a romantic kiss of love!
Joe-The license that I will not take it.
I left and went to the food court, I saw Demi sitting and writing went up to her.
Joe-Hi ...
She quickly hid the notebook.
Demi-Hi, sit.
Joe-Thanks.
I sat down.
Joe-mad Cuz you left the studio?
Demi-imaginaaa I mad, that's cool.
Joe-Demi!
Demi-Oh okay I was angry is that I do not want to decide things about me before I see.
Joe-Are you sure that's what made you angry?
Demi-Aham.
Joe-You do not want to participate?
Demi-I do not know ... I think.
Taylor arrives.
-Joe Taylor will be that you could walk me through the door of the studio?
Joe Taylor-I can not because I'm shooting a scene in a moment.
Taylor-All right.
Joe stood up.
Joe-Oh and you can give your script to the principal's ok?
Taylor-Ok, kiss and kiss my beautiful Demizinha.
She pulled me, kissed me and left.
Joe-Bye!
The demi stared with a guy who wanted to kill me and Taylor.
hahaha!
Joe-What? It was she who kissed me.
Demi-Joe, I gotta go.
She got up and I stopped.
Joe-Demi ta you jealous?

The demi will speak the truth or lie?

Capítulo 5
Taylor-¿Qué?
Demi-Es lo que? "Pero no mencionan que el director quería hacer un cameo en la serie de los chicos, hay gente delito, sino un beso de Joe?
Director ¿Cuál es el problema? Es besar entrenador.
Nick-Demi será legal.
Demi-HA! No, yo ya voy a despedirse de ustedes!
Juan en
Taylor, Joe no va a besar a Demi.
Nick Taylor-Cállate y creo que Demi y Joe van muy bien.
Director también creo, pero lo que!
Justin-Creo que este hecho sería en los dos tortolitos en un romántico beso de amor!
Joe-La licencia que no lo voy a tomar.
Salí y fui al patio de comidas, vi a Demi sentada y la escritura se acercó a ella.
Joe-Hi ...
Rápidamente se escondió el cuaderno.
Demi-Hola, siéntate.
Joe-Gracias.
Me senté.
Joe-mad ti Porque dejó el estudio?
Demi-imaginaaa Yo loco, eso es genial.
Joe, Demi!
Demi-Oh, está bien que se enoja es que no quiero para decidir las cosas acerca de mí antes de que vea.
Joe-¿Está seguro de que es lo que te hizo enojar?
Demi-Aham.
Joe-Usted no quiere participar?
Demi-No sé ... creo.
Taylor llega.
-Joe Taylor será que usted me podría pasar por la puerta del estudio?
Joe Taylor-no puedo porque estoy filmando una escena en un momento.
Taylor-Muy bien.
Joe se puso de pie.
Joe-Oh, y usted puede darle a su guión para el director está bien?
Taylor-Ok, besar y besar a mi hermosa Demizinha.
Ella me tiró, me besó y se fue.
Joe-Bye!
El demi quedó con un hombre que quería matar a mí y Taylor.
jajaja!
Joe-¿Qué? Fue ella quien me besó.
Demi-Joe, me tengo que ir.
Se levantó y me detuve.
Joe Demi-ta estás celoso?

El demi dirá la verdad o mentira?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário